Mommy & Me Giveaway May 23, 2017 16:38 6 Comments
(Link to enter at the bottom of the blog post)
May is a time to celebrate Mothers! While we love Mother’s Day, we know special times with mom come in the form of many little moments. In honor of those little moments, we’ve teamed up with some amazing brands to celebrate mama and me time. You know those special times with mom: early morning bagel brunches, late night trips to the movies, or even just hanging out at the beach finding shapes in the clouds. Whatever the special moment is with mom, we want to make sure child and mama are prepared and ready to enjoy every moment this season! Check out all of these great brands below and enter to win a bundle giveaway with all the products seen here.
Aerosoles, Overdrive Loafers: Being a mom means one thing - you are always on your feet! The Overdrive loafers from Aerosoles shoes are the perfect loafer for mom! They aren’t just incredibly comfy, but safe to walk, run, skip, hop, and dance in...and, they come in fun colors too! Be ready to seize the moment in these super stylish and very hip loafers.
Oscar’s for Kids’ loafers: Nothing like a little mom + mini style to make any moment special! Oscar’s for Kid’s is the brand for the young and stylish among us, providing cute and comfy little loafers for fashionable little feet. These genuine leather loafers, which come in a variety of colors and styles, feature an invisible cushion at the back which helps protect the heel and keep everything in place no matter what the terrain or how fast they run in them!
Sammy + Nat Pajamas: There’s nothing like waking up early (or staying up late) with mom for a special breakfast or cup of hot cocoa, but, you need the perfect pajamas for the job! From baby to kid, Sammy + Nat makes the perfect PJ for hanging out with mom, and they’re even able to be monogrammed, so they make a wonderful gift idea. If you purchase from the Sammy + Nat website right now, 20% of your purchase goes towards their “Mary’s Mom” fund to help a young mother fight breast cancer.
Quilted Koala: When a mom is on the move, she needs the ultimate bag to conquer life with her, and Quilted Koala is here to help! We are loving the Happy Collection: Large Tote with Zipper for a mom-on-the-go! This quilted tote features a gorgeous print in either lilac, seaglass or light grey. Quilted Koala makes your life easier, simpler and a whole lot more cheery with their classic tote bags.
Mitz Accessories: Mitz Accessories was funded on Kickstarter in March of 2016, raising nearly $40,000 in just 30 days for their gender-equal clothing line. Mitz Accessories believes it's critically important for girls and boys to have clothing options without gender stereotypes that support them for who they are. For all those fun adventures with mom, Mitz has a gorgeously illustrated piece of attire for every moment; whether it is cooking, creating, or catching the last rainbow of the day, you’ll find the matching shirt, dress, or leggings from Mitz.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Providence Story, Leather Tassel Keychain: Everyone knows that the number one item to go missing in a mom’s life are her keys! They’re usually in the bottom of her bag, but why go through the hassle to look? We’re loving the Providence Story's leather tassel keychains! Mama’s keys will never go missing now, and off everyone goes on their special day with mom!
Enter below to win:
(1) Pair of Aerosole’s Overdrive Loafers
(1) Pair of Oscar’s for Kids’ loafers
(1) Pair of Sammy + Nat pajamas, the Happy Collection
(1) Large Tote with Zipper from Quilted Koala
(1) Dinosaur or rainbow shirt or dress from Mitz Accessories
(1) Leather tassel keychain from The Providence Story
Parenting Diaries: I Went on Vacation and Unplugged for 3 days. Here’s what I learned. May 03, 2017 15:26
Like many of you, my husband and I have been desperate for a true break and respite for a long time. I’m the primary caretaker during the day for my 3-year-old daughter. In addition to running my company, Mitz Accessories, I also tutor part-time to help pay back my student loans. Don’t feel bad for me - truly. I have an amazing husband who works from home and jumps in briefly to help out when he can. My daughter is in school Monday through Friday from 9-12 and still naps in the afternoon. It’s chaotic and exhausting. My company is in the midst of a huge growth swing and when I’m not parenting I’m working in every thought and free 5 minutes I can steal.
We moved to the Philly suburbs from NYC almost two years ago. Almost one year ago exactly, my gender-neutral children’s clothing line was funded on Kickstarter. This was the first break since moving we’d taken together to reconnect with each other and restoratively recover.
When Jon, my husband, asked me what I wanted to do to take a break together I thought long and hard before deciding on the following requirements:
- Middle of nowhere. Crickets. Silence. Cabin-like. Woods.
- Unlimited good cheeses and wine, price be damned. Also, girl scout cookies.
- One super fancy dinner and the rest cooked at said cabin in the woods.
- New painting supplies – acrylics, watercolor, brushes, canvas.
- Time to myself.
We rented an amazing, affordable converted barn in Saugerties, NY (Catskills).
I am not good at taking time for myself. I’m always working, literally - and I love it. The thought of slowing down sometimes freaks me out because I’m worried I’ll lose momentum. However, in light of getting to the point of truly feeling exhausted – mind, body and spirit, I knew I had to take a break to recharge. The goals of this trip were (in no particular order):
- Disconnect from the world – no social media, no texting, no email
- Explore – photo taking in nature, hiking
- Paint – paint all the things
- Reconnect with the hubs outside of being parents
- Reconnect with myself outside of being a mom
Here’s what happened:1. Disconnect from the world:
It took me at least 24 hours of not looking at my phone every 5 minutes to feel like I could relax. I would catch myself automatically thinking about my phone like a loop. Seriously, I thought of my phone every 5 minutes and felt a mild twinge of anxiety not being connected to everything and everyone every single second of the day. It took a solid 6-12 hours for me to detox enough to not miss checking it all day long.
It’s nearly impossible to disconnect from the world when you’re a parent and running a company. We kept my husband Jon’s phone on in case of emergency. Also, we’d call and check in on our daughter at Grandma and Pop Pop’s with facetime 1-2x per day.
By the third day I woke up and sat on the back porch of our rented cabin in the woods and drank my coffee. Just me, the mild April breeze and a really good cup of hot coffee. I realized I hadn’t sat and drank a cup of hot coffee without looking at my phone or talking to someone in literal years. Really, that’s what getting away as a parent is about – slowly drinking a hot cup of coffee by yourself.
On the first day if you’d told me to sit and have a cup of coffee while staring out into the woods I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy it. Just sitting still without my phone in my hand was oddly painful. Not feeling so anchored to my phone, even for three days, made me feel like I could sit and get that fantastic restorative feeling of simply ‘being and enjoying,’ back a bit.
I definitely snuck peaks at my email and facebook a few times. BUT, I never let myself reply to any emails or missed phone calls. I’m human.
2. Explore – photo taking in nature, hiking
I saw a grouping of dandelions just off the porch while I was sipping my coffee on the third day. My daughter loves dandelions - as I’m sure most toddlers do. I put down my coffee and took photos of the dandelions to paint. I found myself getting lost in finding interesting things to photograph all over the field behind our cabin. Before I knew it I’d been walking around the yard for half an hour photographing things I found interesting, hunting details.
It felt meditative - being able to focus on this one thing in this one particular moment. My mind is always in 8 places at once and I realized I’d forgotten how to push those thoughts away, even for a brief time. The thought of showing my daughter a picture of a dandelion painting also helped alleviate some of the mom guilt of being away from her.
We went on one incredible long hike along the Hudson River. I felt guilty not taking more hikes while we were there but we were both of the mindset that napping trumped all this weekend.
3. Painting – paint all the things
I spent the afternoon painting a tiny picture of a dandelion, listening to headphones. If I had a week, I felt like I would have painted more. The first two days I did a lot of napping. This greatly interjected into painting time. I love painting, but I do not regret my decision. Sleep = gold/unicorn magic/sanity.
4. Reconnect with the hubs outside of being parents
Every single aspect of this trip was planned around the ability to be as lazy as humanly possible – with good snacks. The first day we went shopping for really yummy foods at Fairway. We bought ingredients for a charcuterie platter, bread, really good coffee, ice cream, wine, seltzer, pasta, diet coke, two fancy chocolate bars, haribo coca-cola gummy bears, fruits and veggies and some other boring adult stuff like paper towels.
We knew we couldn’t afford to eat out for every meal so we spent money on the good stuff knowing it’d still be cheaper in the long run. Also, it meant being able to stay in our pajamas as long as we pleased without having to get ready to go out and eat. My husband loves to cook. It helps him decompress after a long day to make a meal. I am blessed.
We visisted the FDR museum in Hyde Park and went to a fancy dinner in Rhinebeck, NY. We hiked and napped and talked and cooked together. Overall, we were pretty boring but it was perfect to just hang out with my husband without a toddler there and talk. We missed and talked about our daughter but we didn’t let it dominate the conversation.
We talked a lot. About the future, about my company. You forget how much time it takes to talk through things with another person. Generally speaking, my husband and I are on the same page but it felt so important to talk through these fast-moving years and moments and pause the world for a few days to try and figure it out together, as a team.
5. Reconnect with myself outside of being a mom
I took roughly 8ish hours to myself to paint, write or listen to music over the course of 3 days. It was magic. I need time to daydream – I am a dreamer and someone who is deeply creative. My husband watched television or read and did his own thing. It was our adult version of parallel play.
At the end of the weekend I didn’t feel like I’d needed to reconnect with myself outside of being a mom as much as I needed uninterrupted time to myself. I needed creative time to myself to daydream, paint and write. Those are the things that reconnect me to who I am and the things that I love.
'Mommy & Me Giveaway' Terms and Conditions April 15, 2017 22:38
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Mommy & Me Giveaway ' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 05/24/2017 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/30/2017 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Mitz Accessories ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Pair of Aerosole’s Overdrive Loafers (1) Pair of Oscar’s for Kids’ loafers (1) Pair of Sammy + Nat pajamas, the Happy Collection (1) Large Tote with Zipper from Quilted Koala (1) Dinosaur or rainbow shirt or dress from Mitz Accessories (1) Leather tassel keychain from The Providence Story] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $$340)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://www.mitzaccessories.com/blogs/blog/mommy-me-giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Mitz Accessories cc: Mommy & Me Giveaway at 284 Monmouth St. . Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Mitz Accessories , 284 Monmouth St. , email@example.com
11. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Spring into Imagination Giveaway! April 15, 2017 15:18 2 Comments
We’ve partnered with some incredible companies who are working together to inspire and support children’s blossoming imaginations. Enter our, ‘Spring Into Imagination,’ giveaway for a chance to win a bundle including:
Melissa and Doug Puppets and Theater: Known for their belief in creative toys to spark imagination, Melissa and Doug are the leaders in the toy industry for families. Puppets are a fantastic way to engage children of all ages in role play, theatrics, literacy and imagination games. Melissa and Doug believe in providing a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Mitz Accessories was funded on Kickstarter in March of 2016, raising nearly $40,000 in just 30 days for their gender-equal clothing line. Mitz Accessories believes it's critically important for girls and boys to have clothing options without gender stereotypes that support them for who they are. Their new rainbow design inspires children to ‘be the rainbow,’ with a 3D cloud on their back!
Cricket Media, known for their popular magazines such as BabyBug, LadyBug, Cobblestone, Spider, and more, is dedicated to providing babies to teens reading material which makes them ponder the world.
Cricket Media believes challenging children’s minds and connecting kids to learn together does wonders for their confidence, creativity and curiosity. That’s why they are dedicated to providing award-winning media on a safe and secure learning network to engage, enlighten and educate children everywhere.
Magazines appeared are not necessarily the winner will receive.
Under the Nile was the first baby clothing company in the USA to be certified by The Global Organic Textile Standard. All of Under the Nile’s products are made at a certified Trade facility in Egypt. Their uniquely handcrafted toys are made and stuffed with 100% certified Egyptian organic cotton.
These toys help promote healthy eating habits from an early age. A fun and useful tool for teaching about farm-to-table, the food cycle and gardening. Under the Nile is committed to promoting sustainable agriculture. A great STEM baby shower gift!
Props in a box engages the entire family to create stories with whimsical props, costumes, and backdrops. Props in a Box offers children bags and boxes chock full of everything they would need to put on a show or make a movie; with themes like “The Dino and the Pirate,” “The Princess and the Chef,” and “The Fisherman and the Astronaut,” every child is going to find the perfect role, or roles, for them! Props in a Box encourages creativity, self-expression and being anyone you want to be. There are no boundaries, only endless imagination.DISCOUNT! Props in a Box is offering Mitz readers an exclusive discount for 25% off with the code 'makebelieve.'
Little Bee Books is known for their publishing books chock full of diverse characters, families, and fun educational messages all wrapped up in one.
What better way to springboard a child’s imagination than with reading? While the Spring days are for gardening and frolicking, Spring nights are surely for cuddling up with a book.
Books appeared are not necessarily the assortment winner will receive.
Official Prize List:
OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
1 - Winner will receive:
(1) 1 - Melissa & Doug tabletop puppet theatre and puppet set
(1) 1 - $50 Gift Certificate to Mitz Accessories
(1) 1 - Year Subscription to Ladybug Magazine from Cricket Media
(1) 1 - Fruit Tote Gift Set from Under the Nile Organics
(1) 1 - Props in a Box Set
(1) 1 - Bundle of Books from Little Bee Books
Julie’s Freebies & Sweepstakes
INSPIRING THE NEXT GENERATION: Women's History Month Giveaway March 12, 2017 18:23 3 Comments
We've partnered with some AMAZING companies, carefully cultivating a women's history month giveaway to inspire the next generation of female leaders. Enter to win a prize package that includes:
1) Play Dress from Princess Awesome
Princess Awesome made history in 2015 as the highest funded childrenswear kickstarter of all time! Lots of little girls love dresses and rainbows and flowers and pink. And lots of those same little girls love cars and robots and pirates and dinosaurs. Princess Awesome is making incredible dresses that encapsulate a different kind of empowered princess.
2. A $50 Store Credit to Mitz Accessories:
Mitz Accessories was funded on Kickstarter in March of 2016, raising nearly $40,000 in just 30 days for their gender-equal clothing line. Mitz Accessories believes it's critically important for girls and boys to have clothing options without gender stereotypes.
3. An 'I Love Code,' dress in women's & child's sizes from Svaha (2 items total)
Svaha USA funded their empowering children's clothing line on Kickstarter. They've since expanded to include a successful adult line of clothing as well! Many of these designs match their childrenswear for adorable coordinates!
4. (1) Copy of Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls
Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls is the most funded book in crowdsourcing history!
Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls is a children's book packed with 100 bedtime stories about the life of 100 extraordinary women from the past and the present, illustrated by 60 female artists from all over the world.
5. Select 'Ordinary People Change the World,' books from Brad Meltzer:
This engaging series is the perfect way to bring American history to life for young children, providing them with the right role models, supplementing Common Core learning in the classroom, and best of all, inspiring them to strive and dream.
This giveaway item includes four titles, one book each:
1. I am Helen Keller
2. I am Rose Parks
3. I am Amelia Earhart
4. I am Sacagawea
6. 'Rosie Revere, Engineer,' and 'Ada Twist, Scientist,' from Andrea Beaty:
Ada Twist, Scientist, from powerhouse team Andrea Beaty and David Roberts, is a celebration of STEM, perseverance, and passion.The creators of the New York Times bestselling picture books Rosie Revere, Engineer write engaging stories about the power of curiosity in the hands of a child who is on a mission to use science to understand her world.
This giveaway item includes two titles: (1) Rosie Revere Engineer and (1) Ada Twist, Scientist.
ENTER TO WIN!
FREE Printable Valentine's Day Cards! February 06, 2017 10:45
Do you know someone who wants to have a REX-CELLENT Valentine's Day?
Do you know someone 'wheely great,' and want to tell them?
Do you have a superhero in your life who needs a little love?
Enjoy these FREE printable Valentine's from Mitz Accessories!
#clotheswithoutlimits SALES! November 25, 2016 01:22
7 Proven Strategies to Increase Likes on Facebook Business Pages October 24, 2016 18:59
Mitz Accessories’ gender-equal clothing line was funded on Kickstarter this past March. Since then we've been working incredibly hard to get our Facebook followers up as a majority of our referrals and sales come from social media. A LOT of people reach out to me about how to gain subscribers on social media platforms – specifically Facebook. Below I share the top 7 strategies that have worked for us:
- Create cross-promotions with similar-market companies - to share market audiences with similar companies we'll often run cross-promotion contests. For example, we just ran a giveaway loop with Princess Awesome, BuddingStem and Svaha USA on instagram. We created a loop where each person tags the next person. To enter the giveaway, people had to like each person's instagram account. For a bonus 10 entries, people could repost the contest to share it with even more people. While this example ran on instagram, it could very easily work with Facebook and other social media platforms. Since we're a small business, we never pay for these giveaways and instead focus on giving away product. However, it should be noted that these types of giveaways are often scheduled with larger companies 3-6 months in advance.
- Create Organic Viral Posts - We're always trying to think of how we can engage with our loyal follower's friends and the community of supporters at large. I recently wrote a Feminist Mom's Rant that went viral. We received a lot of likes from this on our Facebook page after it was picked up by #letkidsbekids.
- Plan Giveaways with Medium to Large Blogs using Rafflecopter - A great tool for giveaways is Rafflecopter. With Rafflecopter, you can have people like all of your social media pages in one place as a way to submit an entry for a contest. We'll often work with blogs such as Gugu Guru to create giveaways around our products and then tailor the giveaways towards Facebook where we see the most conversions and traffic. The giveaway we ran with Gugu Guru can be seen here. After 7 days there were 1,068 entrants and we’d seen an increase of at least 150+ new subscribers to our facebook page.
- Maintain Engaging Content that Resonates with Target Market Audiences- We really take the time to plan out our Facebook content so that it keeps our audience engaged. Before posting anything I always ask myself, "Would I want to read this?" Is this content engaging our followers in active discussions? The more activity you can inspire on your page, the better.
- Support Similar Companies by Featuring Them on Social Media - In an effort to work with other social entrepreneurs that are doing amazing work, we've started featuring other companies who are blazing the trail for gender equality through their products for children. This is a new feature we're implementing this week where every Friday we feature a company we love and explain why we think it's important. We're hoping to build a community of supporters so that if we ever want to do a cross-promotion with those companies they know who we are.
- Publishing Blogs - Writing content that appeals to your readers is a great way to bring traffic to your site and by proxy, fans to your Facebook page. Again, blogs are typically planned out well in advance and integrated into our social media/marketing calendar.
- Work on PR Focus to Gain Attention from New Markets - We work incredibly hard to be seen in the media on a regular basis and this easily converts into likes on our social media, especially Facebook. We were recently featured by UpWorthy and found that we had a lot of new fans on Facebook after the story was posted. We also scour HARO everyday in an effort to see what relevant articles are coming out and how we can contribute.
Thanks for reading! -Amandine
Spooky Adorable Gender-Neutral Halloween Clothing for Kids October 22, 2016 14:29
- Cat Bangles, Gymboree -$4.50
- Cat T-Shirt, Gap -$20
- Bat Necklace, Gymboree, $4.50
- Halloween Headband, Gymboree, $4.50
- Halloween T-Shirt, Gymboree $7.50
Kickstarter Collaboration Template May 30, 2016 21:34
Launching a Kickstarter campaign simultaneously begins your relationship to a community of creative entrepreneurs. To support one another, they’ll often ask other similar campaigns to feature their product or service in one of their updates. You can see an example of a Mitz Accessories update here. Kickstarter updates go out to every single person who has backed that campaign.
15 Fashionable Rain Boots for Fall September 15, 2015 11:07
Nothing is worse than walking around all day in the rain or snow…unless you have super cute rain boots. A quick way to cheer up a rainy day is with a rain boot that makes even the dreariest day fabulous.
10 Tips to Stay Sane During Back to School September 08, 2015 11:24
6 Reusable Lunch Products for Kids and Adults September 03, 2015 10:24
We love products that are not only stylish but also functional and eco-friendly. Mitz Accessories is committed to environmentally friendly practices and supporting companies that do the same. Below you’ll find a list of our favorite reusable lunch items as well as our favorite DIY reusable sandwich bag patterns.
Easy to Carry and Healthy Toddler Snacks When On-The-Go August 19, 2015 09:53
Meeting the nutritional needs of a growing toddler is something I take very seriously. That said, feeding a picky toddler is also a huge challenge. For example, my toddler refuses to eat meat of any kind. Read full article >>
A Beginners Guide to Cheap, Healthy Homemade Baby Food Purees August 13, 2015 10:40
Starting solids is a big step for any baby! When I first started solids with my daughter I felt so lost. I had no idea what to feed her, in what quantity or how to prepare foods for her. I put together this list of things I wish I would have known as a guide for other new moms. Read Full Article >>
9 Adorable Gifts for Cat Lovers August 10, 2015 10:26
Have a BFF with two cats she can’t stop talking about? Perhaps a beloved Aunt who has begun to collect a neighborhood feline following? Read full article >>
The 5 Best Dual-Purpose Lunch Bags for Moms, A Review August 03, 2015 08:00 1 Comment
As a mom, I’m obsessed with all things lightweight and portable that are ergonomically designed and easy to store. Everyday, it feels like my two bedroom NYC apartment is slowly turning into one gigantic toy box/kid accessories warehouse. Between the three of us, we have 1.5 closets. Storage is a precious commodity. Read Full Article >>
Stylish Lunch Bags for Back to School 2015 July 01, 2015 11:44 4 Comments
Looking for the latest and most stylish lunch bag trends for back to school? Check out the list below from top lunch bag companies... Read Full Article >>